June 11, 2012

Family Portraits : Summer 2012

 I thought it was time for a more personal post on this blog, so here are our most recent family photos.
For everyone who's been keeping up with our moving saga, we did finally find a new house and packing is going to start full swing this week. Moving out of my bedroom and attic was hard enough when I got married, now moving a whole house and garage...ahh! I feel for all of you who have to move a lot! I'm open to any packing/moving strategies you've come up with. Here's one for myself, from myself, how about...don't keep so much stuff! ;)
On a business note, thank you for being such awesome blog readers and sending referrals my way! You all are the best and I'm so humbled and grateful.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Haha! "don't keep so much stuff"! that's a good one ;D And your family is absolutely adorable! I seriously don't know how many times I will have to say that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, lovely photos! Thanks so much for sharing. I'd love to know where you found your dress!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my dress from 'Ross', Allison :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *contented sigh* This is what I've been waiting for. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
It could totally make my day :)