September 24, 2012

New blog contest! | Evangeline Renee : Personal ENDED

New blog contest time!!!!
I'm so excited about my new blog and I just feel like giving something away! Hope you all don't mind. 
Ok, so here's the deal, you check out my new blog (this blog) and then comment with the three words that you think best describe my style and the style of the blog.
If you're a photographer you'll hear people tell you should pick three words that describe 'your brand', I have the words in my head and I'm hoping they come across in the blog design. You all will be my marketing focus group.
I want to make sure I'm giving out the message that I had in mind when I told my designer what I wanted.
If you are the closest to guessing my three blog inspiration words you get this totally cute camera ring (that I wish I could keep) or an $10 itunes gift card if you're a guy!

Thanks for being in my focus group and happy guessing.
I'll announce the winner on Tues. the 2nd of Oct.
(If the winner doesn't claim their prize by Oct. 4th they will forfeit.)
And remember, only three words.
  Share
Pin It

55 comments:

  1. Hmm...I would describe your style as fresh,"beach-y",and natural. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beach - clean - fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. chic, beachy, pure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaceful like a getaway
    Love
    Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beach. Chic. Timeless.
    Sarah McD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beach,creative,perfect.

    -Heidi Fred

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh, clean, summery. The ring is so cute! Almost matches my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Evy!! I love your new blog look!! Quite perfectly portraits you and your style for sure!! It's hard to describe it in just 3 words-but I'd say {{{Bright, Vintage, Elegant}}}!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural, beach chic. Fresh.

    Love it by the way! Beautiful new look! You've also inspired me, I've never thought of the three words that would describe my style as a photographer. Hmmm. =D

    -Katie Dye

    ReplyDelete
  10. (: Cherished.Vivid.Radiant :)

    Love the new blog, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Relaxing (because the colors are very soothing and the layout is clean/simple)
    2. Fresh (like a breeze off the sea)
    3. Exciting (because there are always beautiful pictures to enjoy and look forward to)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay...I need to narrow it down to three... =)
    // light // authentic // beautiful //

    My other thoughts were: clean, beach, fresh, lovely, love, real, life...Your new design is gorgeous, as is your photography, and that camera ring that you are giving away is adorable. The end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Real.Bright.Clean

    Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natural, Classic, Comfortable. Mrs. Toussaint

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natural. Beautiful. Modern.
    :)

    ~Annie Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, I would like to change that.
      Fun. True. Special.

      ~Annie Pat

      Delete
  16. Vintage. Classic. Haute Couture (Can that count as one word?).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fresh, emotional, and lovely are the first things that come to mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. << aqua, fresh, chic >>

    LOVE THE NEW DESIGN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. {crisp, creative, captivating}

    Annnnd when Evin-buddy is in the photograph...it's {cute, cute, and CUTE}!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fresh... Clean... Bright! Love your photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simple, Enchanting, Awesome.
    Stephen McD.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beachfront,Vintage,Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
  23. country. chic. fresh.
    {very cute}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pure, Relaxed, Enchanting.

    -Anna Rose C.

    ReplyDelete
  25. (Love the new design!)

    Beachy, fresh, simple. =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beach, Summer, Simple

    ~Christianna

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beachy, Simplistic, and Personal.

    I have to say, what a lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pure, Genuine and Contented :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Vintage, Simple, Elegance...

    Your new blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. homey, friendly, sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Reminds me of a cottage by the beach : elegant, fresh, and refreshing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
It could totally make my day :)